Sunday, January 13, 2008

The one with the whackers !

Some time ago MBB revealed a rather unpleasant weapon ( no, not THAT one ! ) which she has taken it upon herself to strike me with on numerous occasions. This 'weapon' is what I refer to as "The Whacker" and while there are multiple other options for MBB to use this item on in the office, she still only seems to pick on me when it comes time to unleash an unwarranted attack.

Since my unfortunate return to work is looming in less than 24 hours I thought it was a good opportunity to lett MBB know that while we were in Tokyo I found some interesting little items and decided to arm myself with a veritable arsenal in an attempt to ensure my safety once the daily grind resumes.

Allow me to introduce the new generation of "Whackers" which will take pride of place on my desk from tomorrow -

The Team !

The Slapper
This one will no doubt get a pretty good work out in the early part of the year.

The Closed Fist
This one will be saved for very special occasions - mainly for days ending in 'Y'

The Pointer
Less combative than it's counterparts but a handy item when someone's name escapes you or to get someone's attention


The Fuck You, Loser
My personal favourite and I feel the one which will get the most use of all.
Also known as The Bite Me and The Blow It Out Your Arse


Be on alert MBB - your makeshift weaponry has been superceded ..... it's clobberin' time !



4 comments:

Michelle said...

You have put way too much thought into this one. Waaaaaaay to much.

I however, am very mature, I promise not to use mine for the first week that you are back.

Bring it on.

Gemineye said...

Since you will not be there during my first week back that is nothing but a hollow promise :-)

I thought of you immediately when I saw these in the hundred yen shop !!!!

Michelle said...

But it is a promise that I don't intend to break and that is the main thing!

I don't know whether to be amused or offended by the fact that you saw something you have named "the slapper" and you immediately thought of me.

shishyboo said...

where can we buy tickets to this *whack-down*?